Monday, October 12th, 2020
8:00 AM Registration, 8:30 AM Start Time
Download & Read More here: Golf Tournament Info 2020
Our community’s health matters to us!
The folks at Dubsdread Golf Course & Dubsdread Catering have worked to ensure we have a safe venue for hosting our event.
Our precautions for golfing include:
- Temperature check at check-in
- Extra golf carts for those who desire
- Coffee/bagels delivered by volunteers with masks/gloves
- Masks and hand sanitizer provided to all golfers
Our precautions during lunch include:
- Hand sanitizing stations provided at all entrances
- Extra outdoor seating during lunch
- Buffet concierges will serve our lunch through the buffet line, one table at a time
- Reserved lunch seating is available for your group upon request, space is limited
- The temperature of all staff will be taken upon arrival.
- All Dubsdread employees wash hands upon arrival and a minimum of every half hour.
- All hard surfaces, door handles, and bathrooms will be wiped down with sanitizer before, during, and after every event.
- Al staff is required to wear disposable gloves and masks for the event.
- This is a private event, not a public event.
Dubsdread has shared with us that no one in the venue has been infected with COVID-19.
Central Care Mission has not had one client nor staff member infected with COVID-19.